Sunday, August 18, 2013

Prompt One


Rachel Johnson

AP English  11

August 2, 2013

Mrs. Wilhelmus

                                   
                                                My Own Questions

         The way I would respond to the questions “Who are you?” and “Where

does the world come from?’ I would have to first carefully consider what the

questions truly meant.  At a glance that is a simple question because we all “know”

our names and identify with family, our town, and school. However to know who

I truly am has to be an individual journey that can change from day to day. For

example I know who I am because I feel confident in myself as my own person when

I can keep my own standards and values  and not be influenced into following my

peers.  Only you can truly know who are because what people put to the outside

world are mainly facades and not the real them. To respond the question “ Who are

you” I would have to say I am confident, have high values, intellectual, and an open

minded person that likes to try new things whenever there’s an opportunity

available.

            The response I would have to give to the question “Where did the world

come from?” I would say that the world was created by God. Others may say it was

the big bang or  that it had always just been around but my belief is that God created

the world.  Even though I believe that it was created by God I am not the kind of

person to put down other peoples opinions but I like a simple answer to this

question and that’s what believing in God gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment